This cookiepolicy provides information as referred to in The Finnish Electronic Communication Services Act (917/2014). Drafted 13.4.2019
Cookies are text files which aresent to and stored in the users device. Cookies do not harm the users devicesor files. Cookies can be necessary for the appropriate functioning of some ofthe services on this specific website.
2. Legal basis for the usage of cookies and thepurpose of this policy
3. The usage of cookies on the beringcompany.com–website
By using the aistrategycompany.com–website the user consents to the use and storing of cookies on his or her device.
5. Types of cookies
The site uses both session specificand tracking cookies. Session specific cookies are stored for the time when the users web-browser is kept open, but are destroyed, when the browser is closed. Only tracking cookies, which are used to identify new or returning users are stored beyond this.
We use third-party analytics software on the website (Google Analytics, Leadfeeder), which place tracking cookies on the users device. With these cookies we can, among others, identify users returning to the website.
The users browser notifies if atracking cookie is already in use. If a tracking cookie is not found, a new cookie will be installed into the browser.
6. Disclosure of user information
We will not disclose information received via cookies to any third parties.
7. Information collected with cookies
Cookies are used to collect userinformation such as:
· time and date
· visited pages
· type of browser
· from which network address the userhas accessed the aistrategycompany.com –website
· from which server the user has accessed the aistrategycompany.com –website
· from which domain name the user hasaccessed the aistrategycompany.com -website
8. Disabling cookies
Most browsers provide the option todisable cookies. Browser specific cookie disabling instructions can be usually foundon the browser providers homepage.